Outsourcing your marketing can be a cost effective way of getting all the marketing services you need, at a fraction of the cost of employing a marketing employee.
Benefits of outsourced marketing
- One point of contact to full service, expert marketing
- A full plan and schedule for all activities
- Reduced costs; much cheaper than employing
- Accountable – Regular reporting of results
- Success – Greater returns on investment
Outsourced marketing means you are working closely with senior marketing experts who can guide your business to more inbound enquiries, more conversions into quality, profitable customers and the knowledge that all your marketing is being taken care of with much less personal effort on your part.
Part of the team, but without the overheads
Grant Sellers outsourced marketing service aims to make our collaboration with you seamless, so it really does feel like we are a part of your senior team for strategy and planning, right through to the implementation of the finer details.
We know that the outsourced model is highly successful for business owners who don’t have a marketing department and are not at the point of wanting to employ full-time staff. We make it as easy as possible for you to access our full range of marketing services, for one low cost monthly fee.
Full marketing support for your business
When you need to establish clear goals and maximise greater returns on investment, it is essential to develop clear marketing and communication plans that are effective for your level of budget. It is essential that any work makes enough of an impact to stimulate the right customers to buy from you.
We work closely with many clients to develop these plans and then to ensure the execution is carried out accurately, ensuring key performance indicators are established to provide feedback to the success of the strategies we implement.
Marketing your business without this regular input from an outside consultant can feel like an uphill struggle, as is the case with many business owners. The sheer effort involved in running the business means that over time, details and planned actions can fall far behind schedule.
Working with us reduces such distractions as we consult and meet regularly and develop ongoing plans for all aspects of the marketing of your business. A partnership is developed and you can be sure that the actions agreed are being carried out and managed, even when you are dealing with all the other situations that come with growing a business.
Benefits of working with Grant Sellers
- Low cost – much cheaper than employing a Marketing Manager
- Experience – save money by not taking marketing plans down the wrong path
- Establish a clear direction for the business with regular reviews to stay on track
- Have all projects controlled with deadlines met and updates at every stage
- Unlimited phone and email support plus out of hours when necessary
- A partner who will go the extra mile and share your passion for your business success