Join the Grant Sellers Team
We are going through some exciting times following the transformation of our business into a true consultancy practice. We are able to support a wide range of businesses through our targeted accountancy and consultancy services. Due to success in these areas and continued growth, we are looking for ambitious and hardworking people to join our team.
Whether you are looking to start your career in accountancy or you are looking for the next step in your career, contact Grant Sellers to discuss the opportunities that we can offer you.
Our latest available positions are listed to the right. To make an application please email email@example.com with your covering letter and CV.
A highly motivated, self-starter to join our pro-active team. The role involves managing a portfolio of clients including preparation & reviewing of accounts. You will develop pro-active business relationships with clients which in turn will create more work. You will help with the firm’s continuous marketing activities by promoting us at every opportunity. Duties will also involve some management of the assistant team members and providing a support function to the senior members of the firm.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Preparation & Reviewing of Company Accounts, sole traders and partnerships and supervising the preparation of Payroll, VAT Returns, Personal Tax Returns, etc.
- In addition to supervision and providing technical support, you will liaise with other staff members for finalising the accounts & other ad hoc assignment/tasks.
- Talking to new/potential clients, cross-selling and up- selling the products & innovative services we offer. Identifying opportunities to promote the firm within the local community, on-line, professional referral sources and targeted client sectors.
- Supervision of Bookkeeping, Xero Reconciliation work
- Credit control and limited admin work
- Other Ad-hoc work which may arise from time to time.
- Knowledge of IRIS Accounts production, Sage, Xero is preferred
Download the full job description (PDF)